Sunday 4 May 2008

Un-Blog-Worthy

I am un-blog-worthy. Even now, I can't come up with a single thing to blog about except for my lack of blogging lately. I have been trying to put a finger on why I can't blog and the best I can come up with is that lately I've been feeling more secretive but not in every aspect of my life... so here it is....
  • It has been one month and 4 days since my last cigarette. Not really missing it except occasionally I walk through a cloud of fresh tobacco smoke and it smells better than a rose garden. Then I find someone with a stale smoke smell on them and it solves that problem. Ew.
  • Finally replaced the van which died a spectacular death in December. Found a 97 Acura to fill our needs for a grocery getter. Bought it 3 weeks ago, filled the tank that day and STILL have a quarter of a tank. Life is so much better with a 4 cycliner.
  • Bought a Basal Thermometer to track my fertility. So far I've discovered... Nothing. But we have an appointment with the fertility doctor on May 14th, I'm sure it will mean something to her.
  • I've discovered my favorite Xbox 360 game. Two Worlds. Loved it while I was playing it... missed it when it was taken back to Blockbuster, waiting for it to arrive from ebay.
  • Drank a cup of caffienated coffee and felt physically ill for 3 hours... Lesson learned.

Pretty freaking boring. But the weather is turning. The camping is starting to be planned. I promise I'll be more interesting soon.

1 comment:

Kevbot4000 said...

I love reading your updates. I've been thinking of you and Cory a lot lately.