Sunday 12 July 2009

Adventures in Pregnancy - 33 weeks, 1 day

Sorry it has been so long since the last update. My back doesn't seem to like sitting in front of my computer anymore. I have been making an effort to rest more even though I feel like I should be go go going all the time. I'm booked for a pregnancy massage tomorrow... it is a massage therapist who specializes in pregnant bodies... I am almost bubbling over with excitement on that one. I'm a sucker for a massage until normal circumstances... can't wait for one when I ache this much.

We had an exciting week. Journey decided to pull a fast one on us... bolted out the door like Forrest Gump and didn't look back. We put up a billion flyer's, advertised her on the radio and spent hours a night looking for her. Apparently, she was found by someone 2.5 hours after she gumped us but they didn't see a sign for 2 days. Now Journey is home under careful watch at all times.

On a less than exciting note, Cory's temporary contract at work came to an end unexpectedly. I was hoping to run it until the baby came so he could take some time at home with us without taking time off my maternity leave but the timing wasn't there. Oh well... he's applied for his unemployment insurance and has applied for a few positions in town as well. In the meantime, he is catching up on a few household items that are outstanding like.. painting a baby's room. :)

No comments: