Thursday 28 January 2010

Adventures in Motherhood - The Food Dilemma

Wow.... what a hot topic feeding between 4-6 months. I don't think I've found a more diverse set of opinions on any other baby topics. Some doctors recommend cereal at 4 months, others say stay completely away until 6 months, some say only rice cereal, some say only single grain cereals, others say go ahead with low allergen foods...

So in my complete confusion, I made my own decision... I'd let the kid decide if he wants to try stuff. He is being offered a rice cereal and a barley cereal. To be honest, he isn't a fan but he's a trooper and tries it for me. He seems to like the barley cereal better than the rice cereal but he isn't enthusastic by any stretch. I'm sure he will get the hang of it eventually...

2 comments:

Rob, Tina and the boys said...

OMG Shelagh I could just EAT that face! :)

Unknown said...

I have been blogging within this same topic for merely 2 years now, - what I have often believed is that it needs time to work to be able to overcome with this thing. But when I read your post, I was genuinely amazed that there are a lot of ways to go about it and have and even much better benefits.
Please visit http://clippingpathsource.com/ to know more about clipping path service.