Monday 15 September 2008

The House

So, We've been living in our new house for a month and a half. I still feel like I'm playing house but the house is so comfortable it's starting to feel like it's actually for real. I realised I didn't put up any pictures of the homestead so here they come. Cory has been busy with the gardening and we have started to scrape the sunroom for a fresh paint job so the sunroom looks a litte scruffy. Whenever we get the combo move of a nice day coupled with the energy to do the work, this will be resolved.


Here's the side view. The garden was VERY crowded when we moved it so unfortunately some plants had to be removed for the greater good.

All and all the neighborhood is really quiet. We have very little traffic on the street... I took these pictures in the middle of the afternoon. I had time to take pictures of the house before I took the pictures of the street... It's a bit of change after living on a major highway for 8 years.






No comments: