Sunday 7 September 2008

Settling in...

I think the dust is starting to settle. The house is mostly unpacked, the nasty car has been replaced with an new non-lemon (fingers crossed) car, the commuting has been completed...

I got to spend my week getting to know my team and I'm really happy with the personalities that have come together. They have had a rough ride with managers over the past year and are a little sceptical that I am here to stay. I spent the week getting them to open up to me on way makes them unhappy and honestly... most of it should be easy to resolve. What is really refreshing is that the complaints are all legitimate and professionally based. I'm really excited to work with them.

1 comment:

Suzie0712 said...

Grown up complaints .. how original. I love that part of my job, it makes things so much less trivial. Glad to hear that everything is going great.