Monday 17 August 2009

Adventures in Pregnancy - 38 weeks, 2 days

Why did it pick this week to become unseasonably hot? Our day time highs have been hitting 37 degrees Celsius (100 degrees Fahrenheit). My life has become a series of cold showers and naps in front of the fan. My only saving grace has been the gracious offer of pool usage by some very good friends. Rumor has it that this heat should break on Wednesday.

As for me and the little man... I seem to be having some contraction in my lower back. I don't know how often or if there is a pattern. I really should try timing these things one of these days.. if I can stay awake long enough. I figure I don't really need to time them.... I'll know when the action is starting to happen. Timing at this point is just distractionary.

I have my next prenatal appointment tomorrow.

15 days left til due date... 6 days left til the baby is a Virgo.... I think I just figured out why Cory is so intent on a Virgo.... here are a few listed traits....

  • LIKES
    Health foods
    Lists
    Hygiene
    Order
    Wholesomeness
  • DISLIKES
    Hazards to health
    Anything sordid
    Sloppy workers
    Squalor
    Being uncertain
Those who know him, understand completely now.....

4 comments:

pebblito said...

Both Steve and Scott are virgos. Soooo very different. No guarantees.

Shelagh said...

now... which would you have rather raised... Scott or Steve?

CCbutterfly82 said...

LOL is all i have to say !!!

pebblito said...

Can I answer neither? They're both neurotic!