Thursday 8 November 2007

Things are looking up...

I'm finally receiving contact as a result of my applications. I have to say I was starting to get discouraged but apparently patience is a virtue. I guess I'm just more used to the fast pace lifestyle here. I look forward to being in a place where everything isn't rush rush rush all the time. It's just a bit frustrating waiting when you are excited about an adventure.

I really do need the time to organize. I wandered into our storage room, which is really the master bedroom in our apartment. I immediately become completely and totally overwhelmed by the volume of crap we have collected over the years. We have been in our current apartment for over 6 years and I KNOW we have boxes that haven't been unpacked since the last move. It's actually one of the reasons we haven't moved out of this place... too overwhelming.

I'm on vacation next week, I guess it's time to tackle the storage!

No comments: