Thursday 10 January 2008

Personal Accomplishment

Several months ago I discovered that I had a problem. My collection of mostly empty bottles of shampoo and conditioners would no longer fit in the hiding spot. Honestly, I didn't even realize that I had a mostly empty bottle of shampoo and conditioners collection. Cory is a very tidy man and things just disappear under the guise of "put away".

Anyhoo, this collection of mostly empty bottles seemed to indicate my inability to follow something through to completion sooooo we embarked on an adventure of mis-matched scents and body/volume control.

Today, after 4 long months, I heard the last bottle fart! With my clean hair (combo scent of Pantene, Outrageous and Dove), I get to buy new shampoo and conditioner. I can't wait to hit the shampoo aisle and start the smelling... I'm going to have matching bottles and scents. Very exciting.

No comments: