Tuesday 19 February 2008

Apartment Living

So the fire alarm went off tonight... again... as usual.

I've discovered how desensitized I've become to our fire alarm when (after I had my heart-attack from the noise), I immediately walked to the fridge, grabbed a snack, turned on the television to our "lobby-cam" and took in the show.

We had a full cast tonight... dis-sheveled neighbours, frantic superintendants and my true highlight, firemen. As usual it was a false alarm, or a dress rehersal as I like to call it. I don't think it will win any awards but after all that time with the writer strike, I'll watch just about anything.

1 comment:

DJSassafrass said...

Ugh--in college some whack job thought it was fun to pull fire alarms about every week always at like 2 or 3 am! we stopped moving for them, of course. That same whack job was later arrested for making bomb threats on our dorm...eeks.