Friday 22 February 2008

The Times are a Changin

Well, it's amazing how a little change can make the world seem brighter. For the last few months, I have been complete un-challenged at work. 8 Hour days have seemed like life times. I could barely face going to work, much less the thought of spending 1/3 of my day there.

I was bored and honestly felt under-appreciated, lost in a sea of peers. I was aggressively seeking alternate employment, thirsting for an adventure. Little did I know that I could re-find my passion through a little instant message and I doubt that the person who sent me the instant message has any clue what a life changing event that she has precipitated for me.

I feel challenged at work. I'm busy from the moment I enter work to the moment I leave. I look forward to my day and the successes that I'm already seeing... even if only I and few other understand the impact of what I'm doing.

It's nice to feel good for now!

1 comment:

DJSassafrass said...

So jealous! I am currently so bored at my job...underutilized, unchallenged...just not suiting me. I have been searching for other jobs as well. I am glad you found some renewed interest in yours!