Friday 21 March 2008

Vacation Update

Well, I'm on day 5 of my 8 day vacation. So far I've read 4 books, had my Lasik consultation, had dinner with my family, bought a new coffee maker, did a pile of laundry.. all this squeezed in between a multitude of naps.

I'm still struggling with this cold... although after this much time, I don't think I can call it a cold anymore. My throat is still sore and I'm still coughing (mostly when I'm trying to sleep). I think I'm gonna take my cold to visit the doctor if it doesn't clear up by the time I can get an appointment.

My Lasik consultation was pretty interesting. I was surprised to find out I was a candidate after all. We even discussed the Grave's in relation to Lasik and other than eye dryness, there really isn't a concerned. Apparently I have thicker than average cornea's (I'm told this is a very good thing). I do have slightly larger pupils than the average person so they are recommending Zyoptix laser correction instead of normal Lasik to ensure that I do not have poor night vision. The bottom line for the Zyoptix is the same for everyone at $3500 but it does come with a lifetime maintenance package. As it is a medical procedure, there is not tax and I can use it to claim on my income tax for the year. Now to come up with my $3500... This is a good time for everyone to click on my ads.

No comments: