Monday 22 June 2009

Adventures in Pregnancy - 30 weeks, 2 days

Prenatal appointment today... my last monthly one for the pregnancy. I am now seeing them every 2 weeks until 36 weeks and then once a week until delivery. That makes it seem like it's coming soon.

My blood pressure has been my crowning glory for my pregnancy. Once again, I clocked in at 120/70... I am very consistent. Connor's heartbeat has also stayed consistently in the 140's bpm.

My urine was full of sugary goodness... which I was told is a bad thing... they are happy with the blood sugar levels in the 5's but not so happy with the 7's. Supper seems to be my downfall meal, so Cory is revamping his meal plans.

I gained another 6 lbs over the last month, putting my weight gain at 33 lbs for the pregnancy. I was originally trending for 40 lbs but I think I may surpass that :(

Last night, I downloaded a "How to have a baby" movie... it is supposed to be everything I would have learned at prenatal class had I continued to attend... should be a good time! It's called "Laugh and Learn about childbirth". Wish us luck! I'll have a full review upon completion.

No comments: