Sunday 28 June 2009

Adventures in Pregnancy - 31 weeks, 1 day

9 weeks left until my due date... why is it always so hot outside?? I'm really starting to understand why everyone looked at me with sympathy when they discovered my due date was at the end of the summer.

Cory and I started watching the Laugh and Learn about Childbirth. We have watched the first 2 segments. I have to say that they really oversold themselves on the Laugh part. I've smirked once or twice but laugh... not so much... I am finding it extremely informative though. It is running at a nice solid pace.

I am finding it more comfortable to "practice breathing" with only Cory as an audience. He is really good at the Hee Hee breathing... which would be great if he was the one who would need to do it... I, on the other hand, become light headed 35 seconds into it. Cory is trying hard to coach me but I think, at this late date, it would be best if he gave birth instead of me. He has a much better grasp of the concepts than I do.

Journey, our new addition, is coming along nicely. She is quickly learning new commands although her house training is a little suspect. We have been working on that. She now makes it through the night without an accident. Last night she was intertwined in a cat while she slept, so she has been almost completely accepted. I guess size does matter.

1 comment:

Rob, Tina and the boys said...

Time for a new belly pic!