Saturday 18 April 2009

Adventures in Pregnancy - 21 weeks, 0 days

Today was Super Saturday Puppy Walk. We took Theo to the NB Trail and ran the shine off of him... We brought the camera and took some shots... then we dropped the camera on the ground and now have a "Lens Error" when we power it on... On the bright side it let me offload the pictures... I realised it has been a while since I've offloaded it when I found this picture...

There was a smart ass picture I took of my belly a couple of weeks ago...

And here I am today....




5 comments:

Rob, Tina and the boys said...

Holy belly! You look awesome!

pebblito said...

Heehee. I still remember the feeling I had when I saw 2 lines...both times. ;)
You look great, darlin'.

Shelagh said...

My favorite memory of the pregnancy test will forever be me telling Cory it was positive and his response... "What does that mean?"

pebblito said...

lol. With Jessi I got up at 5:30 and needed to pee, so I did it then. First morning urine, right? I put the positive stick on MIke's night table. When his alarm went off he sat up, got dressed, then spied the stick. He picked it up, put it down. Sat for a minute, then picked it up again. Then went out to the kitchen. I promptly got up and chased him out. I asked him what he thought. He said"Honestly, I don't know WHAT it means!" ROFL.

Jackie S. Quire said...

Oo. Lens error :( Hope it's not a canon... I had that happen and it's not a cheap fix (luckily mine was still under warranty).
Nice pics :)