Friday 21 December 2007

Christmas Shopping...

Well the whole idea of Christmas shopping is buying stuff for other people, but occasionally I get distracted by shiny things that I would DIE for... well not really die but would really really really really love to have.

As we dragged ourselves through Home Outfitters, complaining about sore feet and aching lower backs, from across the aisle this shiny beacon glowed....




It's counter-top hydroponic garden. How freakin cool is that?!?! Home Outfitters had the base model at $175.99 but I found it online for $149.99. It's about the size of a small mircowave. It promises a harvest in 28 days. This is on my must have list for moving North!!
P.S. I can post this cause unfortunately noone will be recieving this item on my christmas list even though it was the COOLEST thing in the stores.

No comments: